Title: Chief Program Officer Reports To: Executive Director / CEO
The Chief Program Officer is a proven non-profit manager with experience implementing school and community-based programming. Chief Program Officer will be a collaborator with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Impact Officer, and Senior Director of Human Resources and Administration in advancing organizational excellence and working to develop and improve core campus-based programming. This position will maintain all school district partnerships for CISHOT. The Chief Program Officer is responsible for the supervision of a 25-person team of management and direct service staff.
Duties and responsibilities
- Lead and manage core programmatic operations of the organization and ensure that expectations of funders, partners, constituents, clients and community stakeholders are met with fidelity
- Maintain stakeholder partnerships, including those with local school districts and the Texas Education Agency
- Manage all Texas Education Agency grant activities, budgeting, reporting, data, and outcomes
- Collaborate with the CEO in shaping the strategic direction for campus-based programming and community impact
- Work as a collaborator with the CEO and CIO in leading the organization through impact and outcome focused growth and innovation
- Assist the CEO in conducting growth and asset-based planning and evaluation activities for the programs of CIS
- Assist the CEO and CIO in the development and implementation of community needs assessments and responding programming adjustments
- Responsible for the management of volunteer programs, training activities, and developing community partnerships.
- Collaborate with CEO and CIO in resource development and fundraising efforts for the organization
- Display a commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Master’s degree in Social Work, Business, Education, Organizational Development, or related field preferred.
- At least five (5) years of experience in nonprofit or organizational management
- Experience managing grant funded programs and budgets
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills required.
- Effective intervention, advocacy, and negotiation skills.
- Must complete and clear Criminal Background Check.
- Spanish speaking preferred
$60,000-$65,000 depending on experience/education. Full benefits upon successful completion of probationary period.