Jobs & Job Related
- First Presbyterian Church Music Director- First Presbyterian Church Waco seeks a part-time Music and Chancel Choir Director for their program worship and music ministry. We are a congregation steeped in the Reformed tradition with a warm but traditional worship style with two weekly worship services. Experience in management of people, a canon of traditional music and conducting is preferred. Interested individuals may send a cover letter and standard resume to email@example.com.
- CASA of McLennan County Advocate Supervisor- CASA of McLennan County is seeking to hire a full-time Advocate Supervisor to support, guide, and coach a team of volunteers as they advocate for children in foster care in McLennan County. Please click here to access the full job description and application instructions.
- Waco Lions Park- Waco Lions Park/KiddieLand is seeking job applicants. Must be at least 16 years old. Have several openings for adults. Retirees and Veterans encouraged to apply. Email KiddielandWaco@gmail.com for info.
- Custodians and Cafeteria Workers - Waco ISD Human Resources - Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our students. To apply, visit www.wacoisd.org/apply. Click here for a listing of open positions. Click here if you are interested specifically in a child nutrition (cafeteria) position. Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance with the application process at 254-755-9410. (Posted 3/19/21)
- Trinity Baptist Church Pastor- Trinity Baptist Church, located in Harker Heights and affiliated with the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship, seeks a pastor who senses God’s call to equip our congregation to worship rightly, fulfill the Great Commission, and embody the Kingdom of God in the community and beyond. We embrace the core values maintained by the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship and Baptist Faith and Message (1963). We welcome applicants that reflect the diversity of the body of Christ. We believe in the inspiration of scripture, the equality of all persons, unity in diversity, and the priesthood of all believers. In communion with and through the power of the Holy Spirit, we follow the way of Christ and believe every Christian and every church is called to fulfill the Great Commission, share the gospel of Jesus Christ, and minister to the spiritual, physical, and social needs of people and communities Applications should include a cover letter and resume with three references. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Posted 3/3/21)
- Family Abuse Center Executive Director- The Executive Director serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the corporation and is accountable to the Board of Directors for the overall management and operation of Family Abuse Center (FAC) to meet the organizations goals and objectives. The Executive Director is responsible for the implementation of Board policies; ensuring compliance with applicable state agencies and funders service requirements, laws and regulations; planning, implementing, and evaluating service programs; serving as a liaison with appropriate federal, state, and local agencies; recruiting and training staff; as well as managing the Center’s financial and facility resources.
- Esther’s Closet Coordinator- Esther’s Closet is a workforce development and self-sufficiency program to assist unemployed women. It provides professional training and professional workwear for clients at no cost. The Esther’s Closet Coordinator shall be responsible for the management, support, and growth of the Esther’s Closet program and its clients. (Posted 2/17/21)
- Urban REAP Program Staff- As a part of Urban REAP, this position works with the Urban REAP Director to craft and execute programs that communicate creation care and ecological justice to the Waco community. As part of this, this position assists with general operations of Urban REAP Programs, such as our aquaponics system, our composting system and our Garden Center. This position also supports our educational programs and community engagement initiatives. (Posted 2/5/21)
- Counselor II United Way Position - STARRY - Work with families in the community meeting Family And Youth Success program or Universal Prevention eligibility. Fulfill United Way grant expectations. Work to increase equity and inclusion in the Waco office by creating and maintaining community relationships and referral sources. Assist the program in increasing access for diverse populations by educating, empowering, and equipping staff to meet the needs of the community. To apply, please visit www.starry.org/jobs. (posted 1/3/21)
- Executive Director - McLennan Community Investment Fund - The Executive Director of McLennan Community Investment Fund (“McCIF”) will lead our organization through startup and continuation as a community development financing entity, providing affordable financial products to small businesses in economically distressed areas of McLennan County, Texas. (Posted 11/18/20)
(Visited 19,308 times, 10 visits today)